Monday, January 19, 2009

Free calendar? Tell me how!

Hey you fuggin' fools!

You have all heard about the calendars... and let's face it, you know you want yourself a little piece of this awesomeness.

But I also hear your plaintive cries "Uncle Trial, it's too damned 'epensive! Don't make me choose between my half-caf double whipped grande frappa-mocha-latte with a twist and this totally bitchin' FGR calendar!"

Fine.

You want a free calendar? Prove to me you deserve it.

Go forth, fuggers and spread the good. Between now and the end of the month, that fugger which most impresses me with their tale of giving back - be it a charitable donation, time spent mentoring a child, volunteering in your local soup kitchen... whatever... get out there, give a little something back and then tell us about it.

oh yeah... and illustrate how deserving you are with an appropriate photo as well.

Winner to be announced on the 1st of Feb. Photos should only be posted in the corresponding FGR discussion thread. And yes, I am paying full bill on the calendar, but no, you don't get to count that as your charitable act. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment